This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Nagkesar is a small to medium-size evergreen tree.Tree grows up to 13 m tall, often buttressed at the base with a trunk up to 90 cm in diameter. It has simple, narrow, oblong, dark green leaves of 7–15 cm long, with a whitish underside. The emerging young leaves are red to yellowish pink and drooping. The wood is very hard, heavy & strong.The weight of the wood is about 72 lbs per cubic foot & density is 1.12ton/m3. The root of the tree is used as an antidote for snake poison.
Nagkesar Plant - Mesua Ferrea, Indian Rose Chestnut, Nag Champa
- Nagkesar Plant (1-2 year old) along with plastic pot.
- Plant height with pot is apprx 1.5 feet and pot size is 5 inch dia.
- The plant requires well drained and deep fertile soil, stiff clay soil.
- Nagkesar is a well-known medicinal plant widely used in indigenous medicine.
- Transplanting : 1-2 year old plant, during autumn rains.