Pincushion cactus may grow small flowers and elongated red berries if given the right conditions. The pincushion cactus is a small, ball-shaped to spherical plant that is usually covered in spines or white wool. Some are solitary, but most are clustering. Small flowers in white, pink, or red appear in a ring around the top of the plant and are often followed by elongated red berries. Total dryness, cool to cold temperatures in winter, and full sun in summer are the secrets to getting this cactus to bloom.
Light Requirement for Pincushion Cactus: Full Sun to Bright Light
Water Requirement for Pincushion Cactus: Drench, Let Dry
Humidity for Pincushion Cactus: Average Home
Temperature for Pincushion Cactus: Cool to Cold
Fertilizer for Pincushion Cactus: High Phosphorus
Potting Mix for Pincushion Cactus: Cactus
Propagation of Pincushion Cactus: Division, Seed
Decorative Use for Pincushion Cactus: Table
Care Rating for Pincushion Cactus: Demanding
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance