Click Image for Gallery
Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
- It is a large, evergreen tree with beautiful & unique flowers.
- The tall deciduous tree grows up to 45 m high
- Leaves are glossy green
- It is quick, large growing tree.The fragnant flower of the tree is red to orange in colour, occurring in dense, globe-like head. It nicely assumes the shape of a ball. When the tree is in bloom, one can see the tree loaded with numerous beautiful flowers.
- The flowering usually begins during monsoon when the tree is 4–5 years old.
- The timber is used for plywood, light construction, paper, boxes and crates, dug-out canoes, and furniture components.
- Kadamba flowers are an important raw material in the production of ‘attar’,
- The tree is grown along avenues, roadsides and for shade.
- Kadamb tree leaves are also used for treating diabetes.
- It is belief that plantation of Kadamb tree near to lakes and ponds, brings happiness and prosperity in their life.
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor, loves full sun, less watering
- Grows till 30 feet, best landscaping plant and avenue tree