This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Petrea Volubilis - Purple Wreath, Sandpaper vine flower plant
Purple Wreath is a very lovely small climber with drooping long racemes of delicate violet-purple star-like flowers. It is a semi-shrub and semi-climber and the small wooden trunk develops artistic curves over the years. It looks as if an Ikebana expert has shaped it for his floral arrangement. It grows best in sunshine. It flowers in spring and in some areas also in November. The flowers come in raceme reaching over 1 foot long. The true flower, which is purple, lasts a couple of days but the blue bracts remain much longer, slowly turning gray.
Petrea Volubilis, Purple Wreath, Sandpaper vine flower Plant
- Live Sandpaper vine flower plant along with plastic pot
- Plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 7'' diameter.
- Plants nature is indoor-semi shade.
- Required watering once in a 2 days.
- Annual Flowering (climber and creeper) & hardy plant.