This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
The Betel (Piper betle) is the leaf of a vine belonging to the Piperaceae family, which includes pepper and kava. It is valued both as a mild stimulant and for its medicinal properties. Betel leaf is mostly consumed in Asia, and elsewhere in the world by some Asian emigrants, as betel quid or paan, always with tobacco, in an addictive psycho-stimulating and euphoria-inducing formulation with adverse health effects.
The betel plant is an evergreen and perennial creeper, with glossy heart-shaped leaves and white catkin. The betel plant originated from South and South East Asia.
Maghai Paan Plant - Peper Betel, Betel leaf Plant
- Live plant along with Plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering.
- Useful for edible Plants, herbs & medicinal plants.
- Rare herb plants & medicinal plant.