This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Gasteria "Little Warty" Succulent Plant
under 6 in. (15 cm)
6-12 in. (15-30 cm)
Plant has spines or sharp edges; use extreme caution when handling
Grown for foliage
This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds
This plant is suitable for growing indoors
Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Suitable for growing in containers
By dividing rhizomes, tubers, corms or bulbs (including offsets)
From leaf cuttings
Allow cut surface to callous over before planting
From seed; direct sow after last frost
From seed; germinate in a damp paper towel
Bag seedheads to capture ripening seed
Allow pods to dry on plant; break open to collect seeds
Seed does not store well; sow as soon as possible
Gasteria Little Warty Succulent
- Live plant along with Plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 6-9 inch and pot size is 3 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days.
- Useful for gifts Plants, table top plants, terrariums & fairy gardens.
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance.