This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Crassula Hobbit Succulent
Crassula ovata ‘Hobbit’ is a small branched, shrubby succulent, up to 3 feet (90 cm) tall and up to 2 feet (60) wide, with interesting leaves, up to 2 inches (5 cm) long. This is a very similar cultivar to the Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’, but while the cultivar ‘Golum’ has leaves that nearly tubular, the ‘Hobbit’ leaves are curled back around. The flowers are small, star-like, white or pinkish-white in color.
How to Grow
Easy to grow in container, best in full sun but will tolerate part sun. It need well-drained soil with a neutral pH. Water regularly form spring to autumn and allow soil to dry out before watering.
Crassula Hobbit Succulent Live Plant with Pot
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance