This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Mango Kesar plant
The 'Gir Kesar' mango, also called Kesar, is a mango cultivar grown in the foothills of Girnar in India. The mango is known for its bright orange colored pulp and was given the geographical indication status in 2011.
- The mango tree is a long lived one.
- The mango tree is ever green - with a dense canopy.
- It should be planted at a minimum distance of 8 -10 meters between two plants.
- Mango trees require full sunlight to fruit well.
- It will grow in lesser light but not fruit well or may not fruit at all.
- This is a fruit of Indian origin.
- They are delicious, nutritious and wholesome.
Mango Kesar (Grafted) Plant, Aam Kesar Tree
- 1 Mango (Aam) Keasr (grafted) plant or tree along with plastic pot.
- plants height with pot is 1.5 -2 feet and pot size is 5 inches diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor, grows like tree, less watering
- Grafted plant, starts fruiting in 2 - 3 years
- Best fruit plant, easy maintenance, fast growing