This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Mango Badami fruit tree
Badami Mango plant, is also known as Karnataka's alphonso, because the texture and taste are quite similar to that. It is grown widely in north Karnataka and is best eaten around May.
- The mango tree is a long lived one.
- The mango tree is ever green - with a dense canopy.
- It should be planted at a minimum distance of 8 -10 meters between two plants.
- Mango trees require full sunlight to fruit well.
- It will grow in lesser light but not fruit well or may not fruit at all.
- This is a fruit of Indian origin.
- They are delicious, nutritious and wholesome.
Mango Badami (grafted) plant, Karnataka alphonso plant
- live Badami mango (grafted) plant (1.5 to 2 feet) along with Plastic Pot
- Badami mango is also known as Karnataka's alphonso
- plants nature is outdoor, grows like tree, less watering
- Grafted plant, starts fruiting in 2 - 3 years
- Best fruit plant, easy maintenance, fast growing