This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Common Name Of Mandar, Rui, Aak
Hindi name – Aak, Madar, Akvana
Sanskrit name – Arka, Toolaphala, Vikirana, Asfota, Alarka.
Punjabi name – Ak
Telugu name – Jilledu, Mandaram
Bengali name – Aaknad
Arka (Calotropis gigantea, Mandar, Rui) is a perennial shrub growing 2.5 meter high with various branches and sub branches. Leaves are simple, opposite, sub sessile, ovate and cordate at base. It has bunch of waxy flowers that are white or lavender in color. Flowers consists of pointed five petals and a small beautiful crown, which holds the stamen. It has milky stem and contains cardiac glycosides, fatty acid and calcium oxalate.
Aak is known as "Arka" in Sanskrit. When we talk about the medicinal properties of this herb, it is mostly addressed with the name of Arka. Aak is a common Hindi name given to this plant which is familiar to the Indians as a perennial bush growing almost anywhere in the wild.
Mandar, Rui, Aak, Arka, Toolaphala Plant
- Live Arka (Calotropis gigantea, Mandar, Rui) plant along with plastic pot
- plant height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for edible Plants, herbs & medicinal plants
- Rare herb plants & medicinal plant