Click Image for Gallery
Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
|Common Name:||Daylily Red|
|Soil Preference:||Will tolerate drought or will grow in moist soil. Daylilies prefer well-drained soil with a pH of acidic to slightly alkaline.|
|Light Requirements:||Full Sun, Partial Sun, Partial Shade|
|Attributes:||Ground Cover, Border, Naturalizing, Attracts butterflies, Very easy to care for|
Dead-head spent blooms. Remove any left over dead foliage in early spring.
Day Lily Red Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for lilies, flowering plants, ground covers
- Best foliage plants & hardy plant