Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Crassula ovata ‘Hobbit’ is a small branched, shrubby succulent, up to 3 feet (90 cm) tall and up to 2 feet (60) wide, with interesting leaves, up to 2 inches (5 cm) long. This is a very similar cultivar to the Crassula ovata ‘Gollum’, but while the cultivar ‘Golum’ has leaves that nearly tubular, the ‘Hobbit’ leaves are curled back around. The flowers are small, star-like, white or pinkish-white in color.
Garden origin (Nursery produced cultivar).
How to Grow
Easy to grow in container, best in full sun but will tolerate part sun. It need well-drained soil with a neutral pH. Water regularly form spring to autumn and allow soil to dry out before watering.
Crassula Hobbit Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance