Click Image for Zoom
This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
- Common Name(s):
- Rosary Pea, Crab's Eyes, Jequirity
- Poisonous Plants
- The seeds, from a pea-shaped pod, are hard-coated, glossy, two-toned: brilliant scarlet-red over 2/3 of the length and black over the narrow 1/3.
- Imported to USA
- Poison Part:
- Broken seeds
- Poison Delivery Mode:
- Injestion of chewed seeds
- After delay of hours or days: nausea, vomiting, severe abdominal pain and diarrhea, burning in throat; later ulcerative lesions of mouth and esophagus; can be fatal
- Toxic Principle:
- Abrin, a protein
- HIGHLY TOXIC, MAY BE FATAL IF EATEN!
Abrus Precatorius Plant - Coral Bead Vine, Rosary Pea, Gunj
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for balcony, terrace, and garden
- Best shrub beautiful flowers, hardy and easy maintenance