This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Rhapis excelsa grows up to 4 m in height and 30 mm in diameter in multi-stemmed clumps with glossy, palmate evergreen leaves divided into broad, ribbed segments. Leaf segments are single or few in young plants and increase to a dozen or more in mature plants; segments are divided to the petiole. Leaf-ends are saw-toothed unlike most other palms, occurring on slender petioles ranging from 20 to 60 cm in length. New foliage emerges from a fibrous sheath which remains attached to the base. As the plants age, the sheaths fall, revealing the bamboo-like trunks. This usually dioecious palm species produces a small inflorescence at the top of the plant with spirally-arranged, fleshy yellow flowers containing three petals fused at the base. Ripe fruit are fleshy and white, though R. excelsa more readily propagates via underground rhizome offshoots.
Raphis Palm - Raphis Excelsa, Lady Palm
- Live plant along with Plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering.
- Useful for garden, landscaping & entrance grows upto 10 feet
- Best indoor palm with beautiful leaves, hardy and easy maintenance.