This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Pandanus Amaryllifolius Plant
Pandan plant (Pandanus amaryllifolius) is a medicinal as well as aromatic plant. This upright green plant has narrow blade shaped leaves and woody aerial roots.
Pandanus amaryllifolius is a tropical plant in the Pandanus genus, which is commonly known as pandan and is used widely in South Asian and Southeast Asian cooking as a flavoring.
Pandanus Amaryllifolius Plant - Pandan Plant, Rambha Plant, Biryani leaves Plant, Basmati Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for edible Plants, herbs & cooking as a flavoring.
- Rare herb plants & medicinal plant