Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Pandanus Amaryllifolius Plant
Pandan plant (Pandanus amaryllifolius) is a medicinal as well as aromatic plant. This upright green plant has narrow blade shaped leaves and woody aerial roots.
Pandanus amaryllifolius is a tropical plant in the Pandanus genus, which is commonly known as pandan and is used widely in South Asian and Southeast Asian cooking as a flavoring.
Pandanus Amaryllifolius Plant - Pandan Plant, Rambha Plant, Biryani leaves Plant, Basmati Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for edible Plants, herbs & cooking as a flavoring.
- Rare herb plants & medicinal plant