This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Sansevieria trifasciata "Jade Dwarf Marginated" Snake Plant
Sansevieria is undoubtedly one of the most easily recognized plants in the world. Sansevieria trifasciata Golden 'Hahnii' is a lovely, short growing form of Sansevieria trifasciata which remains less than a foot (30 cm) high as it sends out new shoots, and spreads into a cluster of leafy funnels. It is a stemless perennial succulent plant with dark green leaves with clear horizontal bands, arranged in an attractive rosette. Sansevieria trifasciata can bloom in summer or autumn with sweetly fragrant greenish white flowers, but this cultivar rarely seems to do so.
How to Care Sansevieria trifasciata 'Jade Dwarf Marginated' plant
As a houseplant, it does best in bright light but tolerates low light levels indoors as well. Outdoors bright direct sun to full sun. Handles dry and poor soil conditions but appreciates good well-drained soil inside or outside. Lightly fertilize with a liquid 20-20-20 fertilizer 1/2 strength. DO NOT over-water or overpot. Temperatures below 40 may cause damage to leaves. Relatively pest free.
Sansevieria trifasciata "Jade Dwarf Marginated" Snake Plant with Ceramic Pot
- Sansevieria trifasciata "Jade Dwarf Marginated" Snake Plant along with white ceramic pot.
- Plant height with pot is 9 inch and pot size is 4 inches diameter and 5 inch height.
- Excellent as a houseplant in both bright and low indirect light areas.
- Watering: whenever they seem to need it, about every 2-3 weeks.
- Sansevieria is undoubtedly one of the most easily recognized plants in the world.