This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Haworthia are beautiful, charming, compact succulent plants. It rarely exceeds 4-5 inches in a potted Planter, making it the perfect addition to a window sill or desk.
What you will get in this pack:
1). Haworthia "Zebra" In Yellow Ceramic Planter with Plate.
2.)Hawothia "Spider Wort" in Greenish Ceramic Planter with Plate.
3). Haworthia "Limifolia VAR." in Peach Ceamic Planter with Plate.
4). Hawothia "Limifolia fairy washboard" in Brownish Ceramic Planter with Plate.
Size & Growth: Haworthia plant tends to grow quickly but remains small. It rarely grows bigger than four inches in diameter and more than a few inches tall.
Flowerin in Haworthia: The plants produce flower clusters in the summer, but the flowers are not showy. They appear in a cluster from the top of a 14″-inch stem growing from the center of the rosette.
Light & Temperature: Haworthia grows best in bright light and warm, dry climates, but it can tolerate partial shade outdoors. Indoors, place the plant on a windowsill that allows the plant to get lots of sunlight throughout the day, without constant direct sunlight – no full sun!
Watering Haworthia: The limifolia marloth doesn’t need frequent watering, except during the summer. Water the plant evenly throughout the warmer months, as this is when the plant achieves most of its growth. When the temperatures drop and the plant goes into dormancy, it doesn’t need water as often.
Haworthia Plant (Pack of 4) in Round Ceramic Planters
- 1. Haworthia "Zebra" In Yellow Planter, 2. Hawothia "Spider Wort" in Greenish Planter, 3. Haworthia "Limifolia VAR." in Peach Planter 4. Hawothia "Limifolia fairy washboard" in Brownish Planter.
- Plant height with pot is 5 inch and pot size is 3 inch dia.
- Plant nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 7 days.
- Useful for gifts, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens.
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance.