Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Donkey Tail Succulent - Sedum Morganium
Light: Full sun. Perfect for a sunny window.
Water: Water during the summer and spring, making sure drainage is immaculate. Reduce water in the winter to monthly.
Temperature: Prefers average summer temps (65ºF - 70ºF). In winter, can survive at 40ºF, but prefers it slightly warmer.
Soil: A well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic).
Fertilizer: Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer in the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution. Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer at 1/4 strength on mature plants, and a fertilizer with less nitrogen on young plants.
Donkey's tails are pretty forgiving plants—if you forget to water them once or twice, they'll probably be just fine. If you want your plant to really thrive, make sure to provide strong light, fertilizer during the growing season, and adequate moisture during the growing season. Too often, these are left to fend for themselves, simply because they can. But with a little effort, the plant can be a remarkable specimen.
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance