This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
The Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum is a striking plant when used in a massed display. They bloom in the spring with long-lasting flowers that hover gracefully over the leaves on thin stalks, although they can be forced to bloom in the fall or winter. A very well-grown Peace Lily may bloom twice a year, resulting in several months of flowers. All spathiphyllum are vulnerable to bugs including aphids, mites and scale, as well as root rot if they are allowed to sit in water. Curled, pale leaves generally indicate too much light. Scorched leaves indicate direct sun. Plants that are not properly fertilized may fail to bloom.
Peace Lily, Spathiphyllum Indoor Air Purify Plant
- Live Peace Lily Air Purify plant along with plastic pot.
- plant height with pot is 12-18 inch and pot size is 4-5 diameter.
- plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering.
- Recommended by NASA's air purifying study.
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants.