Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Papanas (pomeno) requires a rich soil, constant watering and liberal manuring. It is a round-headed bushy tree attaining a height of about fifteen feet. Its method of cultivation is the same as that of the lime (kagdi limbu). It yields fruit throughout the year. On an average, a tree bears thirty or forty fruits per year, depending on its age and condition. There are two varieties of the fruit, red and rose. The red variety is very popular and sweeter than the other one. The fruit is eaten along with sugar or salt and much relished.
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1.5 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor, grows like tree, less watering
- Grafted plant, starts fruiting in 3 years
- Best fruit plant, easy maintenance, fast growing