Click Image for Gallery
Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
- The mango tree is a long lived one.
- The mango tree is ever green - with a dense canopy.
- It should be planted at a minimum distance of 8 -10 meters between two plants.
- Mango trees require full sunlight to fruit well.
- It will grow in lesser light but not fruit well or may not fruit at all.
- This is a fruit of Indian origin.
- They are delicious, nutritious and wholesome.
Mango Kesar - Mangifera Indica, Amba, Aam
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1.5 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor, grows like tree, less watering
- Grafted plant, starts fruiting in 3 years
- Best fruit plant, easy maintenance, fast growing