Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
under 6 in. (15 cm)
6-12 in. (15-30 cm)
Plant has spines or sharp edges; use extreme caution when handling
Grown for foliage
This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds
This plant is suitable for growing indoors
Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Suitable for growing in containers
By dividing rhizomes, tubers, corms or bulbs (including offsets)
From leaf cuttings
Allow cut surface to callous over before planting
From seed; direct sow after last frost
From seed; germinate in a damp paper towel
Bag seedheads to capture ripening seed
Allow pods to dry on plant; break open to collect seeds
Seed does not store well; sow as soon as possible
- Live plant along with Plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 6-9 inch and pot size is 3 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days.
- Useful for gifts Plants, table top plants, terrariums & fairy gardens.
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance.