This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
How To Grow Tuberose, Rajnigandha Bulbs:
Plant tuberose bulbs in spring when frost is past. Place the Bulbs 3 to 4 inches deep and 5 to 7 inches apart. Soil Shoul be well drained and pick sunny spot for best germination, well tuberose bulbs likes hot afternoon sun. Keep the soil consistently moist before and during the period of bloom that occurs in late summer. Enrich poor soil with compost and organic amendments to increase drainage and texture for the best show of tuberose flowers. Best results of blooms come from the cultivar Mexican Single, which is highly fragrant. ‘Pearl’ offers double blooms as big as two inches across. ‘Marginata’ has variegated blooms.
Tuberose, Rajnigandha Bulbs Double petal (Pack of 6 Bulb)
- In this pack, 6 Fresh and healthy tuberose, rajnigandha bulbs.
- Tuberose bulbs are good in size (Small, Medium).
- can be planted in ful sunny spot, tuberose love sunlight, afternoon sun.
- planted can be 2 to 4 inches deep in well-draining soil.
- Soil should be moist before bloom and in late summer.