This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
How to grow Curcuma Bulbs:
Plant curcumas in spring. If you plant rhizomes(Bulbs), plant them at a depth of 4 inches. Set potted plants into the soil at the same depth at which they were growing in the pot. If you are mixing curcuma with other plants, consider curcuma to be midheight flowers - most reach between 18 and 24 inches. Unless you have a taller cultivar of curcuma, plant them behind low-growing ground covers, shorter flowers and herbs but in front of such tall plants as roses, bee balm and yarrow.
Curcuma Bulbs (Blue - 3Bulb)
- 3 bulbs pack of fresh Curcuma blue.
- Best time to plant grow: Rainy and Summers.
- Plant nature is outdoor loves full Sun, less watering.
- Blooms in bunch and colorful flowers.
- Useful for flower bed, gift plants, flower bouquet.