Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Butterfly pea vine is part of the Clitoria genus and its scientific name is Clitoria ternatea. The ternatea part of this plant's botanical name means 'set in threes'.
A perennial herbaceous plant, with elliptic, obtuse leaves. It grows as a vine or creeper, doing well in moist, neutral soil. The most striking feature about this plant are its vivid deep blue flowers; solitary, with light yellow markings. They are about 4 cm long by 3 cm wide. There are some varieties that yield white flowers.
- Full Sun
- Sun to Partial Shade
- Medium Blue
- Dark Blue
- Mid Summer
- Late Summer/Early Fall
- This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds
- Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Soil pH requirements:
- 6.6 to 7.5 (neutral)
- From seed; sow indoors before last frost
- From seed; direct sow after last frost
- Scarify seed before sowing
- Allow pods to dry on plant; break open to collect seeds
Clitoria Ternatea - Gokarna White
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for garden, landscaping & entrance grows upto 25 feet
- Best climber with beautiful flowers, hardy and easy maintenance