This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Common name: Scarlet Clock Vine
Botanical name: Thunbergia coccinea
Family: Acanthaceae (Barleria family)
Synonyms: Hexacentris mysorensis
This is a gorgeous vine that is extremely rare in cultivation.The leaves are narrowly elliptic, toothed, dark green and about 20cm. The bright red flowers of unusual shape are hanging from the vine in clusters, and look stunning. The intensity of the color seems to depend upon the temperature in which it is blooming. It appears that the orange coloring is more likely in warmer temperatures, and some fading from full sun, while the more intense redish coloring when blooming in cooler conditions
Thunbergia Coccinea - Scarlet Clock Vine Plant
- Live Thunbergia coccinea Plant along with plastic pot
- Plant height with pot is 1.5 feet and pot size is 5'' diameter.
- Moderate watering required.
- Plant required Full sun light.
- Best flowering climber blooms in bunch.