This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Amaryllis is a monotypic (consisting of only one species) genus of flowering plants containing the Belladonna Lily, popularly known as the Amaryllis belladonna lily. Amaryllis is a native of South and Central America and the Caribbean. The Hippeastrum genus of flowering bulbed plants is erroneously named as the Amaryllis orChristmas Amaryllis.
- Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant.
- Amaryllis bulbs are 3-11 cm in diameter, and produce 3-7 long-lasting leaves of 10-60 cm long and 1-5 cm broad.
- Amaryllis has narrow, flat leaves and with lily-like flowers borne on separate, leafless stalks.
- Amaryllises are widely distributed throughout the world, especially in the flatlands of the tropics and subtropics.
- The Amaryllis hybrids are known as Hippeastrum.
Facts about Amaryllis:-
Amaryllis Lily Plant - Amar Lily Red Palnt
- Live Amaryllis Lily Plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semishade.
- Less watering, low maintenance
- Useful for flower bed, ground cover, flower lily