This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Cinnamomum tamala is also known as Cinnamomum tamala, Tejpat, Tejpata, Vazhanayila, Tamalpatra, Biryani aaku, Bagharakku, Tamala patra, Develee, Tejpatra, Tamalapatra, Dalchini Ele, Dalchini pan, Tajpatra, Karuvapatta patram, Tamalpatra, Tejapatra, Tajpater, Lavangapatri, Akupatri, Tezpat, is a tree within the Lauraceae family which is native to India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, and China. It has aromatic leaves which are used for culinary and medicinal purposes.
Tej Patta, Tamalpatra, Indian Spice bay Leaf Live Plant
- 1 Live Tej Patra, Tamalpatra plant along with plastic pot.
- Plant height is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 inch dia.
- Plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering.
- Useful for edible Plants, herbs & medicinal plants specialy used in Indian kitchen.
- Common Name: Biryani aaku, Karuvapatta patram, Lavangapatri, Akupatri, Tezpat.