Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Product (Rudraksha Plant or Tree) Information:
- Plant Height: 1.5- 3 feets.
- Pot size: 4.5/5 inch Dia and 4.5/5 inch Height.
- Kingdom: Plantae
- Division: Magoliophyta
- Class: Magnoliopsida
- Order: Oxalidales
- Family: Elaeocarpaceae
- Species: Elaeocarpus ganitrus
Definition and meaning of the word Rudraksh
The word rudraksha is derived from two words - rudra (रुद्र) and aksha (अक्ष).
A. Aksha means "Tear Drops". Rudra and aksha means the one who is capable of looking at and doing everything (for example, the third eye). Aksha also means axis. Since the eye can rotate on one axis, it too is known as aksha.
B. Rudra means Shiva's another name of vedic traditions. A (अ) means to receive and ksha (क्ष) means to give. Hence, aksha (अक्ष) denotes the ability to receive or give. Rudraksha is the one that has the ability to wipe our tears and provide happiness.
Rudraksha: A shield against negative energies
It is also a kind of shield against negative energies. It is possible for some people to use negative energies to cause harm to someone else. This is a whole science by itself. One Veda, the Atharvana Veda, is all about how to use energies to your advantage and to someone else’s detriment. If somebody who has mastery over this wants to use it, so many things – extreme suffering and even death can be caused.
Rudraksha Plant (रुद्राक्ष)
- 100% original and authentic rudraksha live plant along with pot.
- plant height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 inches diameter.
- rudraksha seed is traditionally used for prayer beads in Hinduism and Buddhism.
- Grows till 30 feet, best landscaping plant and avenue tree
- Rudraksha is a Sanskrit compound consisting of the name Rudra ("Shiva") and akṣha ("Tear Drops")