Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Marble Queen Money Plant
The plant is called a money plant Marble Queen because its leaves (round, flat, heart-shaped, Marble - Green, and plump) resemble coins. It is a perennial and may be grown as either a trailer or a climber. Young plants bear three to four-inch-long heart-shaped leaves. This plant is grown mainly indoors
Feng Shui, Vastu, and the Money Plant
Feng Shui principles regard money plant as one of the best plants to purify air polluted with synthetic chemicals from furniture and cleaning solutions. It energizes the home by filtering air and increasing oxygen inflow.
Feng Shui experts recommend keeping one plant near each computer, television, or WiFi router. Placing a money plant in front of a sharp corner or angle reduces anxiety and stress. It also helps avoid arguments and sleep disorders.
After all, sentiments and moods play a great role in energizing people and encouraging them to work relentlessly to achieve goals.
Money Plant Marble Queen Indoor Plant
- Live Marble Queen Money Plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 inches diameter.
- plants nature is indoor/semi shade, less watering
- Recommended by NASA's air purifying study.
- Best foliage plants, useful for table top and gift plants, creeper, vine.