This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Common name: Spider Aloe
Botanical name: Aloe humilis
Family: Asphodelaceae (Aloe family)
Spider Aloe is a small Aloe that forms dense clusters of small 8 inch wide stemless rosettes with 4 inch long by 1/2 inch wide incurved triangular shaped leaves. The leaves have long soft white marginal spines and a gray-green waxy surface covered with irregularly spaced bumps (tubercules). A foot tall flower spikes appear in late winter to spring, bearing about 20 pendulous 1.5 inch long red-orange flowers. This Aloe is drought tolerant with little to no irrigation required and is best when sheltered from getting overly wet in winter. Native to South Africa, Spider Aloe has undergone many different names including Aloe subtuberculata, Aloe suberecta, Aloe tuberculata, Aloe incurva, Aloe acuminata, Catevala humilis, Aloe perfoliata var. humilis and Aloe echinata. The species name humilis means 'low growing', refering to the plant's growth habit.
Aloe Humilis Succulent Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance