Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Mango Ratna Fruit Plant
This hybrid is from a cross of Neelum and Alphonso. Tree moderately vigorous, precocious, fruits are medium sized, attractive in colour and free from spongy tissue.
- The mango tree is a long lived one.
- The mango tree is ever green - with a dense canopy.
- It should be planted at a minimum distance of 8 -10 meters between two plants.
- Mango trees require full sunlight to fruit well.
- It will grow in lesser light but not fruit well or may not fruit at all.
- This is a fruit of Indian origin.
- They are delicious, nutritious and wholesome.
Mango Ratna (grafted) fruit Plant
- Live Mango Ratna (grafted) Fruit Plant along with plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 1.5 to 2.5 feet and pot size is 5 inches dia.
- This hybrid is from a cross of Neelum and Alphonso.
- Grafted plant, starts fruiting in 2 - 3 years
- Best fruit plant, easy maintenance, fast growing