This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Lagerstroemia Indica Plant
Lagerstroemia indica (Crape myrtle, Crepe myrtle) is a species in the genus Lagerstroemia in the family Lythraceae.
From China, Korea, Japan and Indian Subcontinent Lagerstroemia indica is an often multistemmed, deciduous tree with a wide spreading, flat topped, rounded, or even spike shaped open habit. Planted in full sun or under canopy, the tree is a popular nesting shrub for songbirds and wrens.
The bark is a prominent feature being smooth, pinkinsh-gray and mottled, shedding each year. Leaves also shed each winter, after spectacular color display, and bare branches re-leaf early in the spring; leaves are small, smooth -edged, circular or oval -shaped, and dark green changing to yellow and orange and red in autumn.
Lagerstroemia Indica Red Plant, Crape Myrtle Plant
- Live Lagerstroemia Indica Plant along with plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is outdoor, loves full sun, Easy maintenance.
- Grows till 10-15 feet, best landscaping plant and topiary shrub.
- Blooms in bunch, alternate day watering.