Click Image for Zoom
This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
- It is a large, evergreen tree with beautiful & unique flowers.
- The tall deciduous tree grows up to 45 m high
- Leaves are glossy green
- It is quick, large growing tree.The fragnant flower of the tree is red to orange in colour, occurring in dense, globe-like head. It nicely assumes the shape of a ball. When the tree is in bloom, one can see the tree loaded with numerous beautiful flowers.
- The flowering usually begins during monsoon when the tree is 4–5 years old.
- The timber is used for plywood, light construction, paper, boxes and crates, dug-out canoes, and furniture components.
- Kadamba flowers are an important raw material in the production of ‘attar’,
- The tree is grown along avenues, roadsides and for shade.
- Kadamb tree leaves are also used for treating diabetes.
- It is belief that plantation of Kadamb tree near to lakes and ponds, brings happiness and prosperity in their life.
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1-2 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor, loves full sun, less watering
- Grows till 30 feet, best landscaping plant and avenue tree