This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Buy Hosta plantaginea Plant Online:
Hosta plantaginea, the fragrant plantain lily or August lily, is a species of flowering plant in the family Asparagaceae. Hosta plants are a perennial favorite among gardeners. Their lush foliage and easy care make them ideal for a low maintenance garden.
Care: Easily grown in average, medium moisture, well-drained soils in part shade to full shade. Tolerant of a wide range of soil conditions. Performs best in rich, moist, organic soils. Plants need consistent moisture during the growing season. Water is best applied directly to the soil beneath the leaves. Divide plants as needed in spring or autumn. Division is usually easiest in early spring before the leaves unfurl.
Hosta Plantaginea Plant , Hosta Parrot plant
- Live hosta plant along with plastic pot.
- plants height with pot is 10-12 inches and pot size is 4- 5'' diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for gift plants, table top plants
- Best foliage plant & beautiful color texture on leaves