Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Fuchsias are versatile, hardworking shrubs that will flower virtually all summer long. For a reasonably small amount of effort, you’ll be rewarded with a glorious show of pretty pendant flowers.
This plant grows happily in sun or partial shade, whether planted in borders, beds, window boxes, hanging baskets and containers. In fact, they bring color to almost any position that you can shake a trowel at. You can choose between evergreen or deciduous varieties.
Fuchsias like to be watered regularly; you want to maintain moist but not waterlogged conditions.
Those that are grown in containers will need frequent watering, depending on the weather conditions, and those in hanging baskets should be watered at least once a day during hot summer weather. Fuchsias that are planted directly into borders should be kept moist, but will quickly become more self-sufficient once established
Fuchsia Plant - Dancing Doll
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for garden, table top plants, balcony plants
- Best flowering shrub with beautiful flowers, hardy and easy maintenance