Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Amaryllis is a monotypic (consisting of only one species) genus of flowering plants containing the Belladonna Lily, popularly known as the Amaryllis belladonna lily. Amaryllis is a native of South and Central America and the Caribbean. The Hippeastrum genus of flowering bulbed plants is erroneously named as the Amaryllis orChristmas Amaryllis.
- Amaryllis is a perennial flowering plant.
- Amaryllis bulbs are 3-11 cm in diameter, and produce 3-7 long-lasting leaves of 10-60 cm long and 1-5 cm broad.
- Amaryllis has narrow, flat leaves and with lily-like flowers borne on separate, leafless stalks.
- Amaryllises are widely distributed throughout the world, especially in the flatlands of the tropics and subtropics.
- The Amaryllis hybrids are known as Hippeastrum.
Facts about Amaryllis:-
Amaryllis Lily Plant - Amar Lily Red Palnt
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semishade.
- Less watering, low maintenance
- Useful for flower bed, ground cover, flower lily