Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
Barbados Aloe is one of the most important herbs in Ayurveda. According to the German Commission E, the World Health Organization (WHO) and the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy (ESCOP), the herb is prescribed for constipation. The Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India recommends using the driedjuice of the leaves in dysmenorrhea, a gynecological condition that causes painful menstruation, and also for treating liver diseases.
Barbados Aloe has become a key ingredient in various skincare and haircare products.
Anthraquinone glycosides, known as aloin, act as a tonic for the digestive system. At higher doses, the compound becomes a strong purgative (Indian Medicinal Plants—An Illustrated Dictionary, C.P.Khare. 45. 2007).
Key therapeutic benefits:
- Topically applied, the juice of Barbados Aloe has potent antibacterial, antiseptic and antifungal properties, which are beneficial in treating skin wounds, allergies and insect bites. It relieves dryness and itching, which makes it a popular ingredient in skincare and haircare products.
- Vaginal infections and gynecological disorders can be treated with the herb’s extracts.
- The herb relieves constipation and tones up the digestive tract.
Aloe Barbadensis Succulent Plant
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 9inch and pot size is 3icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days
- useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance