Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
The “allspice” plant, fascinatingly, derives its name from the English, who thought it combined the flavour of Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Cloves.
What’s most fascinating about this plant is that it seems to possess a combination of the flavor of all spices! Interestingly, however, it has a flavor that is unique to itself. This remarkable plant is known by different names such as Jamaica Pepper, Kurundu, Myrtle Pepper, Pimenta, and Newspice.
Allspice Plant - Jamaica Pimenta, Myrtle Pepper
- Live plant along with plastic pot
- plants height with pot is 1 feet and pot size is 5 icnhes diameter.
- plants nature is outdoor-semi shade, alternate day watering
- useful for edible Plants, herbs & medicinal plants
- Rare herb plants & medicinal plant