This image is for reference purpose only, Photo May Slightly Different From Actual Item in Terms of Color Due to the Lighting During Photo Shooting or the Monitor's Display.
About Aeonium ‘Sunburst’ Succulent Plant:
Aeonium ‘Sunburst’ is a branching succulent with large rosettes of variegated green and white leaves edged in bright, coppery red that stand up on stalks up to 18 inches (45 cm) tall. The white flowers bloom in summer on mature plants.
How to Grow and Care Aeoniums:
Aeoniums do not like really hot or dry weather. They may go dormant in summer and do not require any water, except in very dry conditions. In extreme heat, their leaves will curl, to prevent excessive water loss. Growing them in moist shade will keep them growing, but their true growth season is winter to spring, when temperatures are cool (65–75˚F / 18–24˚C) and damp. In the winter, water whenever the soil has dried out. Test by poking your finger down into the soil an inch or two. Too much moisture or allowing them to sit in wet soil will cause root rot. A sandy loam or regular potting mix is better than a mix specifically for cacti and succulents, since Aeonium need some moisture.
Aeonium ‘Sunburst’ – Copper Pinwheel Succulent Plant
- Aeonium ‘Sunburst’ plant along with Plastic pot.
- Plants height with pot is 6-9 inch and pot size is 3 inch diameter.
- Plants nature is indoor-semi shade, watering once in 5 days.
- Useful for gifts Plants, table top Plants, terrariums & fairy gardens.
- Best succulent with beautiful texture, hardy plant & low maintenance.